Place on Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner course up for grabs
Arlo VetNurse News posted:
The Veterinary Academy of Higher Learning (VAHL) has launched a competition in which one veterinary nurse will win a place on its Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner course, valued at £5650.
The course is comprised of five modules, four of which are online and one taught in person.
The syllabus includes:
- Regulatory issues and the basics of physical rehabilitation
- Physical Agents and Electrotherapeutic Modalities (heating and cooling agents, ultrasound, shock wave treatment, cold lasers etc)
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription/Aquatic Therapy.
- Designing and Implementing a Rehabilitation Program
- Observation / Case studies
To enter the competition, nurses are invited to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you believe you should be considered and what difference it would make to you and the practice you work at.
The closing date for entries is 14th May and the winner will be announced by email 14 days later.
All entries will also receive a 10% discount on any e-learning courses at www.vahl.vet.
VetNurse.co.uk: the highest standards of clinical discussion and information-sharing.