Jobs & CareersFind employment opportunities in the field of canine and equine rehabilitation
Tierarztpraxis am Bodensee mit klassisch-homöopathischem Schwerpunkt (Kleintiere) sucht:
Überdurchschnittliche Bezahlung - weit über TFA-Tarif. Fest- oder Honorar-Anstellung in Teilzeit oder Vollzeit möglich.
Tierarztpraxis Anne-Lore Seyfried
Am Bacheck 7
Job title: Small Animal Vet
FT/PT: Full time
Employer: RehabiltaCans - Dr. Renata Diniz
Location: Calle Juan Gris 77, Palma de Mallorca
Start Date: Immediately
Semi-skilled, VMPT or CCRP if possible
How to Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Job title: Veterinary Rehabilitation Technician
FT/PT: Full time
Employer: Pet Rehab Inc.
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Mobile Pet Rehab is looking to hire a motivated, skilled, organized and outgoing Veterinary Rehabilitation Technician to join our team!
We provide veterinarians with a mobile hydrotherapy treadmill and exercise equipment brought right to your clinic!
How to Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Centre for Animals, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, has an opening for a veterinary physiotherapist or rehabilitation therapist.
Are you enterprising, enthusiastic and do you enjoy working with veterinarians and veterinary technicians? Welcome to our Orthopedics team!
Who are we?
The Medical Center for Animals, Department of Orthopedics, is part of the largest specialist clinic in the Netherlands for companion animals. The orthopedics department takes care of the treatment of all orthopedic patients and is an independent company in this collaboration. At this department we work with 4 veterinary surgeons specialists, 2 ECVS residents, 2 veterinarians, 19 veterinary technicians, 2 veterinary rehabilitation/physiotherapists and 4 back office employees.
Veterinary rehabilitation/ physiotherapy at MCD
At the physiotherapy department you see a lot of different patients. For example: - Patients that need rehabilitation after surgery such as, hernia, patellar luxation, TPLO. - Treatment of osteoarthritis patients - Patients with tendon injury - Treatment of orthopedic problems like hip dysplasia
Who are we looking for?
An veterinary physiotherapist or rehabilitation therapist who:
- Becomes enthusiastic about new developments around physiotherapy for animals and is happy to contribute ideas
- Likes to work with both veterinarians and veterinary technicians and contributes to a good working atmosphere
- 'Is accurate and has the quality of his/her work of paramount importance
- Is communicative
- And, last but not least, someone who is very customer-friendly
- Has a degree in veterinary physiotherapy or rehabilitation
What do you get in return?
- A challenging job with a lot of depth in your profession
- A professional working environment in a specialist clinic where both doctors and veterinarians advise and support you in your work
- Plenty of room for your own input with regard to the introduction of new treatment techniques
- Plenty of services and facilities such as a underwater treadmill , laser therapy , TENS and a lot of materials, to do different exercises, are available.
- Working in a motivated team with an informal working atmosphere
Are you interested?
Mail your letter with your motivation and CV to Elles Pronker as soon as possible: email@example.com .
More information about the clinic and our department can be found at www.mcvoordieren.nl/orthopedie.